Conclusion – Your Blueprint for Self-Care
That’s the theory. Hopefully, along the way, you have learned a little about the importance of self-care and self-love, and perhaps what has led to low self-esteem and stress in the first place. But now it’s time to take that theory and turn it into something
From all we’ve learned, here is your blueprint to a happier and more fulfilled you:
• Use mindfulness to better understand your self-talk
• Place mantras around the home reminding yourself of your best qualities and to ‘be kind’ to yourself
• Look after your appearance – spend time, money, and effort on your looks
• Try loving-kindness meditation
• Look after your health by exercising regularly in a way that is
light and sustainable
• Dress well
• Have a grooming regime and enjoy the process as much as the outcome!
• Get 8 hours of GOOD sleep every night
• Eat nutritious food, including
• Spend time with people you love, practice the things you aren’t confident in.
• Clear and tidy your home
• Go on holidays, seek out moments of awe and wonder
• Surround yourself with beautiful items that you love
• Keep a journal and use it to write things that you are grateful for, and things you have done well/people have said about
you that are flattering.
Take all these steps every day, and you will be sure to enjoy feelings of self-love and contentment. Everything good will grow from there!