Tip #8: Cut Back on Carbs
A diet full of processed foods can increase stress levels in our
body. Unless you immediately channel all those carbohydrates
into fuel, such as for a workout, they can easily turn into insulin
and wreak havoc on our systems.
So, if your diet is fairly high in grains and sugar, consider cutting
back and see how much it helps your stress levels. When you do
cut back on carbohydrates, you’re bound to feel significantly less
Just think about the last time you ate a generous portion of bread,
and how you felt immediately afterwards.
Plus, studies have shown that easing up on carbohydrates helps
reduce your risk of getting diabetes.
So, if you’re looking for a natural way to relieve stress, try slowly
cutting back on carbohydrates by:
• Eliminate sweet, processed foods.
• Using lettuce instead of bread for your sandwiches.
• Replace your morning bagel with an egg white omelet full of
• Purchase keto buns and bread substitutions.
• Replace sugary drinks with diet alternatives.
These are just a few suggestions on how you can easily cut back
on carbohydrates for a healthier lifestyle.