As a key botanical of the traditional Ayurvedic health practices of India, turmeric root and turmeric essential oil have a long history that has inspired modern uses of turmeric today. Steam distilled from the turmeric root, Turmeric essential oil has two unique chemical components, Turmerone and ar-Turmerone. Most commonly known for their emotional benefits, these components make Turmeric essential oil a staple in your daily routine. Promoting feelings of positivity, Turmeric is beneficial aromatically. As well, Turmeric can help to promote clear, smooth, and radiant-looking skin.
Plant Part: Rhizome
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Aromatic Description: Warm, spicy, earthy, woody
Main Chemical Components: ar-Turmerone and Turmerone
• When diffused, Turmeric provides an emotional lift and may help improve mood
• Supports clean and healthy-looking skin while reducing the appearance of blemishes
• When needed, use Turmeric as a spot treatment or an all-over face mask to help reduce the appearance of blemishes or for a healthy-looking overall glow.
• Diffuse Turmeric or put a drop or two into your hand and inhale to promote feelings of positivity and to improve mood.
• After strenuous activity, incorporate Turmeric into your recovery routine for a soothing experience.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.